Designed in 2 Minutes?

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

focus theft

  Internet Explorer is the most annoying program. I use Firefox now, but every time I start IE on someone else's comuter, I start typing in the URL, and it steals the focus away to some text box. This happens especially when Google is the home page. You get to the end of the address, press enter, and end up with search results far half of a URL. It's so frustrating!

  In fact, It's not just IE that does it; it's a general Windows thing. As I was writing this just now, Skype popped up with a message from Mark (wishing me goodnight after a conversation about blogging, resulting in the clothes peg post). It stole the focus away from Firefox and I had typed a couple of words in the Skype message box before I could stop myself. Gah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home