Designed in 2 Minutes?

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Dot.com overload!

A couple of years ago when I was doing an HNC the Internet was actually a usefull tool for searching for information and google and altavista were resonallbly new search engines. Now I am becomming all tooo tired of the fact that any search you do no matter how much you try to refine it you are not faced with never ending dot.com companies advertising something. It goes on for pages and pages of searches and not only that some of the page descriptions lead you to believe that is an information site and when you click again its just another dot.com company trying to sell something. I end up giving up and going to the library, its less convienient but as least I don't get bombarded by 50 companies trying to sell me something before just giving up.

The information highway or the online shopping mall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home